June 19, 2014

500

 
500 blog posts: wow, I can't believe I've had that much to say. And I can't believe you all keep showing up to read it. I'm so thankful for my little space of the internet and for all of you.
 
Here's a recap on some of the posts I've written:
 
Favorite food: Nutella filled crepes
 
Favorite travel: Jumping around Chicago
 
 
Marriage: some advice
 
 AND
 
Where it all startedDave's Deployment
 
Seriously, thank you all for being such a great part of my day. I love the emails and comments I get. If I make just one person's day better, or open up a dialogue about something, that makes my heart so happy. You guys are the best.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'll have to go and read those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome :) and on throw back Thursday too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren! Just wanted to drop by and say hello, and also let you know that I spoke to your dad at the National's baseball game yesterday (he was with MG Seamands at our office's night at the baseball game). He was very funny in telling the story about the Pottery Barn interior decorator who came by their Florida house. Hope you're doing great and congrats on 500 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wedding picture of you and Dave and Finley is adorable as a puppy! Makes me want to get another one. Congrats on 500 and don't stop there! You have so much great material to talk about, I keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeeeehaw! Congrats on having that much creativity and brain power!!! I've been blogging for 5 years in October and I think you've blown me out of the water ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."