April 23, 2014

marriage advice

With so many of my friends planning weddings and getting engaged (yay love!) I was thinking about what advice I would give them if they asked. Because you know- I'm an expert on love and marriage since Dave and I are coming up on 3 years this summer. ha-I wish. If I could only share three things they would be:


It was hard to come up with only three pieces of advice since I think you need to do a lot to keep a marriage strong and healthy-not in a bad way. I find that my advice changes through our marriage too, but as of this moment in time this is what I would say.

Did you get good marriage advice before you were married?
What advice would you give?

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."