April 23, 2014

March for Babies

Hi friends,

Sorry this is such late notice but I'm hoping you'll help. Dave just asked me yesterday if I wanted to walk with him and his company for March of Dimes on Saturday. I'm attributing the late notice to him traveling last week and being sick on Monday. Anyhoo....


Why We Walk:

Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon or very sick. I want to do something about this and I hope you will help. I'm walking in March for Babies and am raising awareness of premature birth and funds for research to find the answers and develop preventions. Together we can give more babies a healthy start.
Will you help? Please support my walk with a secure online donation. Just click the "donate" link on this page.
Thank you in advance for helping babies! 

Sincerely,

Lauren and Dave

If you would like to help please DONATE under my husband's page. We will be walking on Saturday morning in Tampa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."