August 2, 2014

MIA

Hi friends. It's been a while since I've been on this here blog. I left you with some wonderful guest posts while Dave and I were on vacation with his family. We had a wonderful time relaxing, reading, playing tennis, golfing, swimming and playing games with family.
Now we're off on a new adventure- we're in Australia. Dave is here for work and I am accompanying him and playing during the day while he's at work. We had Sunday together with two of his co-workers and decided to explore Fremantle. You guys are 12 hours behind us and as I'm writing this it's 4:30 in the morning and I'm wide awake. I'll be going back to sleep in a bit to try and get on this schedule. Here are a few pictures from our first full day in beautiful Australia.
               {up at King's Park}
            {the coast at Fremantle}
       {part of the markets at Fremantle}
      {drinking a Fosters and two birds}

You can follow me on Instagram ( @lobo86) to see what I'm up too. 

Thank you sooooooo much to my mother in law who is staying at our house and taking care of our Finley. Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I hope you guys have soo much fun!! And that market looks awesome!! Lots of fresh fruit - YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're having so much fun, Lauren! I love seeing the photos on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."