July 17, 2014

7.18.14

Dear Aaron, you get  MARRIED tomorrow!!!! I'm so happy for you and so glad I get to be there on your big day. Dear Dave, we'll be together today after two weeks apart. Yes! Can't wait to kiss you. Dear Katie, I get to see and hug you this weekend! Dear Old Town, I've missed you and can't wait to walk your streets again before Aaron's wedding. Dear Finley, I'm sad I'm leaving you but I think you'll have a blast at the place we found to keep you. You'll get to swim! Dear readers, I've got some awesome guest posts set for the next week. Hope you enjoy. Thanks to Cassie, Aubrey, Carly, Kelli and Tera for your posts. Dear Finley, I miss your face already.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."