June 16, 2014

3


It's been three years. It's amazing how fast time goes when you're married to your soul mate. I never thought I could be this happy. Even when we go through tough times, and we've had our fair share, we are happy together. Having a love like this, I pray that my friends who are married have what we have. I pray that my friends that aren't, find someone that makes them as incredibly happy as Dave makes me.
{early anniversary dinner out on Saturday}


Dave,

I love how our love is real. Day in, day out, wonderful times, tough times, pajama's after work, greasy hair, and bad morning breath days. I love every single day with you. Thank you for loving me the way you do. I love you with my whole being.

forever and always,

your Lauren

5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Happy anniversary, Lauren and Dave!!! Love that you're glorifying God together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! :) It always makes me happy to hear about the happiness others are finding in love! Such blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."