March 5, 2014

E-cards

If you know me at all you know I LOVE cards. I make them, I randomly send them, I love getting them, and they're an amazing surprise to get in your mailbox. Well, lately with everything I have going on, I have been a bad snail mail card sender! BUT I've found an awesome alternative that I really like.

They have free cards or invitations as well as ones you can purchase to send to loved ones. You can schedule sending cards, get RSVP's for invitations, customize them and really brighten someone's day.

For Valentine's day I had so much fun with Paperless Post's help. I scheduled Valentine's cards to be sent to Dave at 7:00 am, 8:00 am, 9:00 am and so on until the end of the day. I'm sure it was annoying for him, but it was fun for me to come up with different ways to tell him I loved him.
{I love Dave more than bacon....that's a lot}
I've also used Paperless Post to send out an invite for my sister's bridal shower as well as my friends Bachelorette cruise. They have a really easy system to keep track of RSVP's, send out reminders to people to RSVP, and message people with more information.

I'm trying to get back to how I used to be with sending out snail mail but in the meantime I really like the fact that Paperless Post is easy and customizable. Some online E-card websites have limited free cards but I'm really happy with their selection and if I want to the pricing for others are reasonable.

Hope you'll go check them out and make someone's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."