March 19, 2014

28

Today I turn 28-the age I always pretended to be when I played "grown up" when I was little. There was just something about this age that screamed cool to me. Mature enough to know things but young enough to still have fun. How did I know at age 7 that that's exactly what 28 is. By no means do I think I have it all together, I'm still working on a lot of things but I do feel like ME. I know who I am, have very little doubts about the person I've become, and love my life. I'm so much more content at this age with everything in life than years prior.
 
I know this year is going to be amazing and I'm so blessed to have Dave as my partner in life and so many wonderful friends and family that walk with me in this journey of life.
 

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."