December 3, 2013

Back home

Hello again friends. I hope you all are well rested after a long weekend with family, friends, and stuffing your face full of turkey. It was good to go see Dave's family and friend and enjoy the snow for a little minute and then come home. 
{mama and me with my big boy before we headed off to the airport}
We're so blessed that my family was willing to take Finley and care for him while we were gone. I would wake up to 7 pictures and get videos almost everyday. I knew he was in loving hands and I didn't worry about him at all. That being said it was also nice to have a little break from the furball and sleep in past 7 am.
{snow!}
{Rochester garbage plate....so good}
While in NY we did the typical things of seeing family, friends, and of course I had to have my garbage plate! It was a cool feeling flying back to Florida, I think it really feels like home now. We definitely were over the cold after a day or so, so it really makes us happy to be back in the sunshine state.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Finley is getting SO big!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."