November 19, 2013

Momma time

I'm sure by now you all know how much I love my Momma. She's one of my best friends and I look up to her in so many ways. As we're both settling into our new lives in Florida we're trying to figure out a balance of time together and time apart. She's been so great during this transition of giving me and Dave much needed space and we get back to us and our normal. It's fun having her right down the road though for mornings I don't work at LOFT and since I don't have the kids (I nanny) until after school my mornings are pretty free. This morning Mom came over with her dog Bella and for the first time we let her and Finley play together without leashes. It went so great! They really seemed to get a long and no one was hurt. Mom and I  then went to get our new Florida licenses, hunt for centerpiece ideas for my sisters wedding, and dress shop. I'm so very lucky to have such a great relationship with my mom and for an Army brat with no home town to return to it's extra special for me to have family so close by.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."