November 15, 2013

Friday's Letters

{my man at work}
Dear Dave, first off thank you for all you do. I'm so lucky and blessed to have you as my husband. You've amazed me this week with your hanging skills, putting together and installing fans and light skills, and as always your patience with everything. Dear Finley, you're getting so big. You're 21.8 pounds now and we've taken out your little divider in your crate since you need more space. You're starting to look more like a dog and not a puppy every day! 
{still working on things....but this is a good start!}
Dear Vigo (that would be my car's name), you're officially paid off! Got the letter in t he mail making it official! YES! Dear Spaz, I'm so glad we caught each other and got to Skype. Lots of things going on in our lives and sometimes it makes it hard to settle down and include one another. Promise to get better. Dear Finley, you're so silly. I love watching you eat a little, run around the house for a second or play with a toy and then circle back to finish your meal. Weirdo. Dear Mrs., I still love seeing that on letters and paperwork. It's so weird to be a Mrs. sometimes but I love it and it still takes me by surprise at times. Dear Dave, you're feeling a little under the weather and I hope you feel better soon. You've been working hard at work and at home that you deserve some rest. Dear weekend, I'm so glad you're here. Dear Aaron, it was so nice chatting with you the other day. I'm so very proud of you, who you are, and what you're doing. I'm so blessed to have you as my best friend and I can't wait to meet this girl of yours! Dear friends and family, I'm keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers, especially those with medical stuff going on. I love you.

Enjoy your weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the paid off car! and the house is looking beautiful!!
    -whit

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."