November 1, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Momma, thanks for being willing to "feel creepy" and take pictures of my little family during Finley's bath time. Dear Dave, I hope you have fun at Boy's Weekend, but I miss you already. Dear friends, ahhh sorry I have been MIA this week. So much going on and we are living at mom and dads with my aunt and uncle visiting-so it's been a little hectic. Promise to be back in your lives next week...I hope. Dear Janet and Jeri, I get to see you today! Dear Finley, you've been so good during this transition, you're such a good boy. I love you a lot now. Dear sister friend, I really miss you. I may have listened to a voice mail you left this summer so I could just hear your voice.
{omg, he's toooooo cute, sometimes I just kiss and kiss and kiss him}
Dear Finley, you are sooooo good at "sit". Thank you for sitting still so I could get a picture of you in your Halloween bandanna. You're not scary at all, until I have to get something out of your mouth and your razor teeth come out! Dear little trick or treater, sorry Finley got excited and pulled on your tiger tail. He's a baby and I couldn't help but laugh when you said, "he almost ripped my pants." Dear friends with kids, I loved seeing all your little ones dressed up. My favorite was my friends Allison's baby boy as the old man in the movie UP.
{I mean....come on. Adorable}
Dear house, FOUR more days till we gets keys and you're all ours!!! Wow, I can't believe it's really happening. Dear prayer warriors, please continue to keep us in your prayers. There is still a lot to be done in the house and I'm anxiety riddled thinking that it won't get done and closing will be delayed...again. So pray for patience for me as well as everything being done correctly and timely.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. those puppy teeth are the worst! my husband and i have scars to prove. ha ha. but i love love that photo of his halloween bandanna. :)
    -whit

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."