October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween


I can't believe it's Halloween. Tomorrow will be November and officially (for real, for real this time) the month we close and move into our new home. It's the first October that I can remember that I haven't carved a pumpkin. It makes me a little sad, but I'll make up for it next year I hope. 

Anything you guys are doing special  for Halloween? I can't wait to see all the cute pics of my friends kids on facebook. I have a bandanna that my mother in law sent Finley and I think I'll make him be festive all day. We'll see how that goes!

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel better, I've never carved a pumpkin!! I hope you guys had a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."