November 12, 2013

back again

Hi friends. Yes, I still do blog around these parts. Let me tell you moving into your first brand new home-having the movers come a day early-and all that jazz is tiring. I swear I've missed 5 calls from my best friends. At one point on moving day there were painters finishing up, movers, Verizon Internet guy drilling things in my garage, and me feeling very tired and overwhelmed. Things are settling back down now and it's back to just Dave, me, and Finley. I'm excited to get back into a routine and for it to be just me and my hubby again. Even though my mom is down the road she told me today she wouldn't bother me for about a week. haha. Seriously though.

I'm grateful to have our space and to tackle things in the house together. It's coming along nicely and I just know we're going to be happy here. All the new things we ordered have mostly come in and look wonderful in the house. Pictures are coming, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist so am trying to save posting them till I'm happy enough with it. But it's a work in progress and will be for some time, so I need to just let go.

Hope you all are having a great week and hope you know I miss you.


2 comments:

  1. Moving is so tiring, mentally draining. Hm maybe some meditation before bed to clear your mind of all things house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad you're all moved in and settling in now :) I'm sure it was pretty stressful, but I'm happy to hear you guys are finally feeling like you're home. Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."