October 3, 2013

House Update

{driveway poured}

They are really cranking things out at Casa de Bounds as they should be since they have 27 days until we get keys to our brand spankin' new home! Dave and I went to check it out yesterday and from the last time we were there we have light fixtures, bathroom counters, dishwasher, microwave, under cabinet lighting in the kitchen, and a driveway!
{all the pretty new things!}
There are still a bunch of things that need to get done which makes me nervous for our timeline but I trust our Construction Manager and know that they've got good guys working and it's a reputable company. I'm confident it will all get done by the 30th and will be quality work!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."