September 18, 2013

Visiting

via


































In convincing my friends to move down here I'm coming up with a list of places to take them to when they come visit. I know I'm rather new to the area, but I feel like in my short time here I've explored quite a bit and have a list of places I'd like to go to too.
Yea, this special girl is my friend Nicole and she flies in tomorrow!!!! I'm so excited she's coming and as she's on the fence about a move I'm hoping to sway her in one certain *cough florida cough* direction. This weekend will be about showing her the city, the suburbs, and all that this area has to offer.


Are you from the area or have you visited? If so, where would you suggest I take my out of state friends?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I hope you convince her too ;) That would be so great! I hope you guys have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."