September 23, 2013

visit from nicole

So I'm not sure how my (not so subtle) plan to get Nicole to move to Florida went, but I do know we had a great time being reunited and hanging out again. I haven't been gone for all that long but still things are different now and it was nice to have some of that old familiarity back.

We went to the beach, she saw her first dolphin not at an aquarium!, we went to the movies and watched Prisoners (sooooooooooooo good), shopped, and hung out.
She also made fast friends with Finley. It was not so fun to say goodbye at the airport and even though we don't know when our next visit will be we'll keep in touch.

AND
happy birthday to the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."