August 23, 2013

Friday's Letters

{manatee on the carousel at the zoo // Dave at lunch today
me and Kristyn at lunch after our beach day// beach day}
Dear Ashley, CONGRATS on your beautiful baby. So glad you both are healthy! Dear Dave, happy weekend. I'm excited for some fun time together. Dear fantasy leagues, I'm excited for the draft. I'm a little anxious to see how well I do without any input of my hubby. Dear Momma, I love you so much. I love how often we talk and I think you're an amazing and beautiful person. Dear Dave, you still make me get butterflies. Thank you for sending me a text today asking me if I wanted to meet you for lunch. Too sweet. I love you more and more each day. Dear friends, enjoy your weekend!








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."