June 11, 2013

It's starting!


Yesterday they were supposed to rip up this beautiful parking lot so they could start our house foundation. I can't believe that this day is here already.  It sometimes feels like it was just yesterday that we flew down to check out some houses and found our dream home. Can you believe the picture was taken in January and we're in short sleeves! I know that this process isn't going to be the easiest, and there will undoubtedly be delays and hiccups, but through it all I'm going to try and remember that we are blessed. We're so lucky to be fortunate enough to build our own home and pick the things we want to have in it. While I don't think the next 4-5 months are going to be easy (especially living in a studio hotel room) we are beyond blessed.

So if I start to get a little crazy on here just kindly remind me of all the good. It's going to be so much fun to see how this all comes together. I'm excited to see how this parking lot turns into Dave and my forever home.


And how much do you love the story that we bought a parking lot?

2 comments:

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."