June 12, 2013

ahead

Ahhh. I'm all kinds of ahead of myself with decorating our house (that is currently a slab of nothing) and Dave has to remind me to reel it in. I find myself making trips to purchase things to squirrel them away for when we move into the house-4-5 months from now mind you. So here is my public promise to not purchase anything else until I can walk into our home-or until Dave gives me the go ahead.

It's so hard though because I'm so excited and I can picture how I want everything. Speaking of pictures, how cute would this be cut into thirds in our master bath?
I may be going a little overboard with the whole ocean/beach theme. At least I have some time to calm myself down and think before I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."