April 25, 2013

positvity

 
 
You know those days where it can go either way? A couple of crappy things have happened, but intermixed with a couple of nice things.
 
Which way do you go?
 
A few years ago I would have taken those crappy things and let them snowball into a terrible awful bad day. But now (usually) I try to focus on the good. Sometimes I need a reminder (thank you Dave) to look on the bright side, to focus on what is working and not what isn't.  It's hard though to train your mind into focusing on the positive and not dwelling on the negative. It's difficult but so rewarding. I hope that you'll try it the next time you're having a craptastic (yes it's a word) day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."