April 26, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Meg, It was so nice to see you last weekend and to have some quality time together- just us. Caroline is beautiful and I love her sooooo much. Dear week, where have you gone? I felt like I was busy all week long with no breaks, but yet I feel like I didn't accomplish anything. Anyone else ever feel that way? Dear Dave, I know you have something up your sleeve for this weekend. I'm really excited. Dear Encouraging Co-worker, thanks for the Nat's tickets. We really enjoyed the special seats and it was fun to get out on a work night. Dear Spaz, skype again soon? I love when you write and getting to see what's going on in your day to day world. Can't wait to hug you this summer. Dear Katie P, thanks for always being so encouraging. I'm so blessed to have you in my life. I hope you know how much you are loved by me and others. You are truly amazing. Dear Nicole, Florida plan? Dear Dave, yay for interviews! I KNOW something good is going to happen for us. I love you and our life. You make me excited to come home every.single.day.

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."