March 14, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday

Morning everyone.  I hope you're feeling well rested and hopeful...just one more day till FRIDAY!
 
Yesterday was a bit of a doosey for me so without getting into too much detail, my feelings were hurt on multiple occasions and I found myself getting really upset sitting at the front desk at work. It all has to do with thankfulness, tone, and attitude. What helps is having wonderful friends care about you and be there for you. Also, this morning I turned to this in my devotional:
 
*The Father has spoken and Satan has listened. The devil may land a punch or two. He may even win a few rounds, he never wins the fight? Why? Because the Father takes up for you.
 
I swear the Father talks to me and places things in my path to bring me closer to him and help through trying times.
 
HE is sticking up for me, so I don't have to. I can smile, bear the rudeness, forgive and move on.
 


 
So basically what I'm getting at is for us to all try and remember that everyone is a human being and they deserve respect. Say thank you when they do something for you, and treat everyone with kindness. I know it's hard sometimes to smile through it but try, you'll feel much better about how you treated them than if you would snap.
 
*following China rules so my sister can read this.
 
My devotional is Grace for the Moment by Max Lucado

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."