March 15, 2013

Friday's Letters


Dear Cable, Bye! It was nice knowing you but we're shutting you down. In order to save some money before our move, building the house and getting jobs it's an unneeded perk. Plus it'll allow us to spend more time together and when school starts (Monday!) be more focused on classwork. Dear bloggers, How hard it is to cultivate relationships? I mean geeze it's like I'm back in high school trying to sit at the cool girls table.  I give up. Dear St. Patrick's Day, I've never been a big fan but I hope to go out and celebrate this year. Dear Dave, Thank you for always doing whatever you possibly can to cheer me up when I have a craptastic day. You are the absolute best and I thank my lucky stars to have you. Dear Megan, OMG if you think about it by next weekend you could be holding your baby girl! 

Hope you all have a great weekend. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."