December 3, 2012

Weekend











This past weekend we went to Erie, PA for my Grams 80th birthday party. Even though I wasn't feeling the best (and still aren't) I sucked it up and went. It was a lovely lunch that all my aunts worked really hard on. Grams seemed to really enjoy herself and I was glad to be there to celebrate with her.
I'm so blessed to have such a close and loving family. It was awesome to see so many of my Grams friends come out to celebrate with her as well. In 80 years she's made some amazing friends and has stories to tell. I hope that if I'm blessed to see 80 that I'm just as lively and fun as my Grammies.
Happy Birthday to you Grams, I love you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."