November 30, 2012

Friday's Letters

PhotobucketHappy Friday! December is tomorrow and I still can't believe how close 2013 is. I'm home sick today trying to recuperate before the weekend and being responsible so I can get all better and let my body rest before infecting people at work. You're welcome co-workers and everyone else. Since I sit at the front I see EVERYONE so really I'm just helping by staying home drinking water, tea, and catching up on Grey's Anatomy.
Now on to my Friday's letters:
Dear Nicole, I love our friendship and I'm so impressed with how strong you are. Even though you may not feel that way at times. You're amazing, try not to forge it.
Dear tea and honey, you're so good to my throat. I love that I get to use honey given to me by a friend at work. He keeps his own bees, how cool is that?!
Dear grump cat, Oh my word how I love your little face. You seem to be everywhere on Pinterest and you seriously crack me up. However, I hope that you are happy and loved and this is just your face. I can't believe I just wrote that. If you watch big bang theory you'll get this meme. 

Dear sick day at home, It sucks to be sick and not feel so great but I'm happy to be able to take off work and take care of myself.  I'm excited to see my mom TONIGHT too so she can take care of me. I don't care how old I get my mom is the best person and really the only one I want when I'm sick.
Dear Dave, just because I said that, doesn't mean you don't take care of me well. It's just not a momma's touch.
Dear Grams, I'm excited to see you this weekend and to celebrate your 80th birthday. It's going to be fun seeing all the family again!
Dear Germany, I miss you. I miss your Christmas markets. I miss your food, your traditions and living there. I can't wait to take Dave there and show him where I grew up. 
Dear movies, I keep talking about going to see you but I'm really going to this week. Whether I have to go alone or not. I have about 4 movies I've got in mind to see. Argo, Anna Karenina, Skyfall, and Life of Pi.  

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is so not fun! Rest up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."