December 7, 2012

Friday Letters

Linking up again with Ashley for Friday Letters.
 
Dear Dave, I know we can drive each other nuts sometimes but I truly do love and appreciate you.
Dear Army/Navy game. I'm seriously hoping Army can pull it together to break their losing streak. However, at the end of the day both Services are amazing and serve their country well. Thank you to all those Servicemen and women.
Dear sister friend, GEEZE I hope we can Skype. I miss you.
Dear life, I'm trying to seize you and live you to the fullest every day.
Dear toys, you are so much fun to buy! I'm so blessed to be able to help out a family during this time of year. It's a bit more fun to shop for kids toys for a needy family than my friends and family. I know my friends and family will receive gifts or they have the means to purchase whatever they want throughout the year. Once again we adopted a family through Soldier's Angels and the girls from girls night have been having a blast shopping for this family.
Dear Dave, it's the little things and I love that you kiss me goodbye every.single.morning.  And thank you so much for cleaning my car, Vigo looks so good!
 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and please PLEASE, cherish every moment. If you want to read a story that may make you cry check it out here. Some food for thought, especially during these crazy days leading up to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."