November 2, 2012

Friday's Letters

Happy Friday everyone. It's been a strange week only working three days because of the hurricane. Short weeks always seem to feel so long and I don't know why that is.
Dear Dave, I'm looking forward to the weekend with just you.I'm excited for our date night tonight!
Dear Spaz, I really miss you lately. I keep wanting to speed dial you and then I realize you're not that easily available to talk to anymore. I'll be looking for you on Skype tomorrow. I miss talking to you. We're so very blessed to like each other and want to talk to one another, not all sisters are like that.
Dear Cas(e) Challenge, I'm so excited for challenge #4, but was bummed when I didn't even get honorable mention. Guess I'll have to kick it up a notch. But I love how my hubby came to my defense and said the judging must have been rigged. Sweet man.
Hope you all have a happy and safe weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."