September 10, 2012

Weekend

I'm back down in SC helping my parents out with my Grams after her surgery. (If you missed it she fell and broke her humerus and has been down here since Dave and my wedding part II)
I flew in on Saturday and my Uncle Scott was wonderful enough to pick me up and drive me an hour and a half to my parents house. Since being here I've been able to give mom and dad some time together, uninterupted sleep through the night, and Grams some better conversation (lol).
Grams is a great patient and I'll fill y'all in more later because as I'm writing this I'm tired and the STEELERS are playing.
 
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and got out and did something fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."