September 7, 2012

Friday's Letter


currently making me laugh
Dear readers, you know what I would love? some comments! I know you stop by, but I'd love a little "hey there" in my comment box. So leave me a little sweet something, won't you please.
Dear Grams, you're all mine starting tomorrow...bwahaha (evil laugh).
Dear Dave, I love you so much. Thank you for being willing to let me go help my family but I'm going to miss you. Enjoy watching countless hours of football without me to bug you to get outside and do something!
Dear football, hello, I've missed you. Buffalo chicken dip will be made shortly in celebration of your return.
Dear sister friend, I'm so lucky to have been able to Skype with you multiple times this week. You're awesome and I miss you.

Hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy whatever it is you do. I'll be spending the next few days in SC with my family, helping my grandmother recover from her surgery so I'll try and find time to write from down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."