August 14, 2012

Thankful

Today I just want to give thanks. I don't think I take enough time to be thankful for all the things I'm blessed with.

I'm thankful for my amazing husband who puts up with all the "crazy" I dish out.

I'm thankful for my family and for Dave's family that have accepted me as their own.

I'm thankful for my body. You may not think about it daily but working where I do I see Wounded Warriors with missing limbs, (they are amazing and inspiring) but I'm so grateful that I have the ability to get up and walk and run. I should take better care of myself.

I'm thankful for my friends. I'm blessed to have some really great people in my life and even though Dave and I live wayyyyy up in Maryland now I'm thankful they don't mind coming to us from time to time to get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."