August 13, 2012

Weekend Recap


 Hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was pretty low key. Friday I went into the city to Chinatown to celebrate my friend Tera's birthday. We ate at Vapiano, which I had never been to before. It's actually a really great place for a large group because you don't have to split the bill at the end of the night. What they do is give you a card and you put all your orders on that card and then on the way out you only pay for what you purchased. I had the bruschetta and the Greek salad and they were both delicious, although I did have to add a little vinegar to the bruschetta to give it a kick. It's a place I will definitely go back to. After dinner we went and saw The Campaign. Some parts had me in tears it was so funny but by the end they were just trying too hard for laughs.
and...HAPPY SHARK WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."