August 17, 2012

Friday's Letters

Happy Friday everyone. Sorry I missed yesterday but as I said on Wednesday we were roadtripping it up and didn't get in until 2 a.m., so I was too tired to blog. We've got a big weekend ahead of us because Dave and I are finally having our traditional wedding ceremony since his return from his year long deployment. Linking up with Ashley again with Friday's Letters...

Dear friends and family, thank you for being here this weekend to celebrate Dave and my love.
lunch yesterday with my fam

Dear Dave, thank you for marrying me the first time & for doing it again tomorrow in front of all our family and friends. I love you so very much.

Dear weather, please don't rain on Saturday. It'll work out of if it does, but I'd prefer no rain. And I don't know a no rain dance, so I'm pretty screwed.
Dear Bella, thank you for being so excited to see us at 2 a.m and for making Dave happy by being so excited to see him you peed on the floor. best.dog.ever
Dear sister friend, I'm so excited you got here early so we can have some quality time together. I love you so much.

And if you want to see pictures of the wedding tomorrow look on Instagram under #boundslove
Or follow me on Instagram @ lobo86 for random pics of the weekend.

And this is me being a bridezilla (wifezilla since we're already married?). JK I was just being *hangry and Dad kept taking pictures with my phone even after we were done.

*When you're so hungry you become angry...thus hangry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."