August 30, 2012

Countdown

I can't believe it's the last week of August already. I feel like the countdown to fall (Sept 22..just fyi) has begun already. Everyone is posting their fall bucket lists and I'm not quite sure I'm on board just yet. Fall is Dave and my favorite season but I think I still have some things on my summer list that I haven't done that I'd like to get to before fall rolls around.

I'd like to go swimming one last time and I think this is the last weekend the pool is open, so hopefully we'll make it there!
Go to Eastern Market on Capitol Hill while it's nice and hot out.
Great Falls
Visit Assateague and see some wild horses

If I come up with too much else I'll just dissapoint myself in not finishing the list. Anything you all want to do before summers end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."