August 31, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear weekend, thank goodness you're here and that you're a three day. I hope to take full advantage and do some fun summer things while it's still nice and hot out.
Dear sister friend, I miss you already, so glad you've arrived safely in China. Can't wait to Skype and hear all about your first couple of days!
Dear Grams, I'm thinking of you today. Love you.
Dear Wounded Warrior Family Members, thank you for inspiring me each and every day and for the kind words you say to me even in the midst of your own turmoil.

I hope you all have a great long weekend and get out and do something fun. See you back here next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."