June 19, 2012


My cousin Emily and her boyfriend came into town for a couple of days, and I'm so excited to have them here. After picking them up from the train station we took a little night tour (what seems to be a MacEwen tradition)! We went to Iwo Jima, the Pentagon Memorial, and finally found our way to Jefferson. The Pentagon Memorial is beutiful at night. I had only been during the day before but it takes on a completely different look when it's lit up at night. They're out exploring the city today and I'm so bummed I can't go with them but I am saving up all the leave I have for when Dave comes home and thankfully they understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."