June 1, 2012

Snow


Tonight Nicole, Katie and I are going to see Snow White and the Huntsman! We're all so excited, I feel like we've been waiting for this for a while. It just looks so good. Don't get me wrong I'm more excited for the final BATMAN movie but this one is out here and now and looks so dark and with an interesting twist on the classic fairytale.
Tomorrow all my girlfriends that are in the wedding party will be at my place and we're having a day together. What we'll be doing I have no idea but I'm excited to have everyone together! I don't think that's happened yet, so it'll be a lot of fun.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."