May 31, 2012

Summmmma


I love this blanket. My parents have had this for as long as I can remember and during one of our moves I think I asked my mom if I could have it. Thankfully she said yes. It's my summer blanket, you know- the one I keep in the trunk of my car. It's there for outdoor movies, impromptu picnics, days on the beach, and concerts. There are so many good memories with this blanket, I hope one day to pass it down to Dave and my kids with the only rule that you have to have fun when using it and not worry about getting it dirty.
You know it's officially summertime when the blanket makes it debut, and this past weekend it was brought to the beach and has already had it's first wash of the season. More adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."