June 4, 2012


{As Megan titled it: Lauren's Lingerie Luncheon}

{Home made banner by Megan and gifts!}
This weekend all the girls made their way to my place for some fun. Everything that we did I thoroughly enjoyed and am so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends. Megan told me she just wanted me to feel loved by everyone and I certainly did! Having everyone together and interacting was great and I'm lucky to have such different personalities in my life. Thank you all for taking time to come spend the day with me and celebrating Dave and my upcoming 2nd wedding! (It's what the girls started calling it this weekend. Too funny.)

{Sweet scrapbook from the girls. They all made their own individual pages.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."