May 28, 2012





Memorial Day weekend was a fun one, jam packed with visiting friends and family. There were two beach days, family dinners and quality time with people I love. And even though Dave broke it to me that he doesn't think he'll be home in June, I'm staying strong. There were a couple of tears shed but thankfully I have amazing and supportive friends and family. Tera and I drove to Hampton to visit my grandparents, sister, and our friend Megan who was luckily in town too. I'm so glad that we had so many people in the area that we were able to coordinate time with.
 I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."