April 27, 2012



We have a couch!
Dave and I were worried it wouldn't fit in the door (thanks sales lady for freaking us out) but thankfully there was no problem. Nicole and I raced from the office at lunch to be there for the delivery and then raced back to work. I'm so excited for the weekend since it's jammed packed full of fun plans and activities.
I'm getting used to Maryland now and am so glad to have Nicole just down the road from me. We grabbed pizza for dinner after a little shopping for the apartment, and I can now say I have a new favorite pizza place-Pizza CS. Yum! I got brussel sprouts on my pizza, and it was so good.
Hope you all have a great weekend....wish me luck tomorrow for the race I crazily signed up for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."