April 24, 2012


Dave has started to send things home in preparation of his return home. It's exciting to get boxes that are a physical reminder that it's only a matter of time until he is on his was back to me. I recently got a box of
all the letters I've sent him. It was fun to look at all that I sent; some I had forgotten about. I'm so glad that Dave kept them all because I think years from now we'll like to look back on all the letters and cards we sent each other during our first year of marriage/deployment. There is so much love written on each and every page and it reminds me of the strength we have together. Strength enough to get us through these last few months of separation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."