April 28, 2012
















It's only Saturday night and I feel like I've done so much already. This morning Katie, Nicole, and I (along with Nicole's boyfriend Jason-our official photographer!) headed across the street and hopped on a yellow school bus to our race. It was a little cold  but they warmed us up with music and dancing before the race. It was a beautiful location and we had a bunch of fun with the obstacles. My favorite part was the wading in the lake (twice!) and the mud pit at the end.
After the race we cleaned off, came home and really cleaned ourselves up, and headed out to lunch. We ended up at Krispy Kreme for dessert, and had a good ol' time watching the conveyer belt make the glazed doughnuts.
I'm so happy to have the bucket list, it's really helped me get out there and do things while Dave's been gone. I hope to continue the DC list when Dave comes home.
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."