April 8, 2012



{The picture with Katie and I and Dave's truck is with the garage door open showing it. It takes up the WHOLE garage and when you open the door looks like it's driving into the house. Scary!}

This weekend was busy! Saturday I got the keys to Dave and my new place and it was exciting to start moving things in. I'm quite proud the the kitchen is already all unpacked and put together as well as the guest bathroom. The master bedroom is coming along nicely and I think it'll be great once we get the rest of the furniture in there. Katie and our friend Mary were such big helps this weekend and I couldn't have done it without them.

Easter Morning we woke up early and drove to Ft. Myer to walk into Arlington National Cemetery for the sunrise service. Each year they rotate which service will be in charge and this year it was held by the Army. It was such a moving sermon and I am so grateful that I was able to attend. After Arlington we went to Katie's church and attended her service as well which was good because it was a complete different message.
So I'm now in the new place and anxiously awaiting next weekend when I get the U Haul and bring the rest of our things. Another crazy busy week for me but I like that it makes the days go by faster.
Hope you all had a relaxing weekend.
And remember HE IS RISEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."