April 5, 2012

Changes


                 {I think this cow is adorable! I'm slightly obsessed.}
Saturday is moving day! I get the keys to Dave and my new place and start moving in. The bulk of the move will happen next weekend after Easter when more people are available to help. It's going to be a bit of a process but I'm so excited to finally have our first place as a married couple all set up. It also means that this is one step closer in Dave coming home!
While I'm excited for this new phase of life (halves my commute time to work, Dave and I living together, more space) I'm also saddened for certain changes. I can't move without highlighting the time I've lived with Katie. We've lived together now for over a year and it's been so much fun. I think we've helped each other grow, learned some things about ourselves, and had such a fun time doing it. I couldn't have gotten through Dave's deployment without her. She's been a joy to come home to; always ready with a craft to brighten my spirits, a listening ear, a hug for comfort, or whatever I may need at the time. I've loved living with her and having her be able to get to know Dave like none of my other friends seem to know him.
Family and Friends, if you haven't already received our new address please email me and I will gladly send it your way. It's going to be a busy few weeks with moving so bear with me if I'm not checking in but I'll update everyone and call (Mom & Janet) when I get time.
Continue prayers for Dave's safety and if you could please pray for calmness for me during this hectic moving time. Also, I'd ask that you pray for Katie and me as we leave the comfort of living with each other and for this new season of life we're about to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."