December 23, 2011

Visits


One of Dave's very best friends and his girlfriend came into town last night. It was a quick little visit before I took them to the airport this morning, but it meant so much!!! It's always nice to spend some quality time with Steve and Alison, who have become my very close friends as well. They're great people and I find myself laughing and not worrying when I'm around them. I can't wait for us all to be back together again. Steve is even continuing his and Dave's Christmas Eve tradition of pizza and wings while he's with Alison and her family....that's a true best friend.
Thanks guys for coming to see me and for the movie and chocolates. You are the best. Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."