December 20, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

I feel like Tuesday's are such blah days that I've decided I'm going to post something I'm thankful for today.
Today I am especially thankful for my sister, Katie (or as I like to loving call her- Spaz Muffin)

{Do you notice someone familiar in the background?}

{KT Mac with her Ski goggles on}
She's amazing. I could sum it up right there but I'm not going to...
Last night she took the time in her hectic packing for Snow Shoe-a youth skiing/tubing/snowboarding trip she's a leader for, through Young Life- to facetime with me for a bit. She also saved the day yesterday evening when I was having a minor melt down moment by suggesting I set out appetizers before dinner for my friends that were coming over. Clearly dinner was not going to be ready when I said since I had not made it home yet, so she calmed me down and told me what to do. Funny how little sisters can act like the big sister at times. I'm thankful for Katie and for our friendship and how I can depend on her and tell her anything without fear of judgement. She's seriously the best and I can't wait to hug her at Christmas and get in some quality sister time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."