December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

I'm so incredibly happy today. Which is an amazing thing because today could have gone either way emotionally for me. I was able to sleep in and then Dave and I Skyped for an hour and a half and opened all our presents together. Of course it wasn't the ideal first Christmas as a married couple but at least we got to see each others faces and experience the day together. We both got lots of gifts and I'm so thankful for our generous friends and family but my favorite present was a calendar from Dave. He's so creative and it's really special that he took the time to take pictures and make it for me.

{The infamous (and ever growing) Lauren wall}


{The bubble says: Pizza with Lauren is way better than this}
Every month was a different way he thinks of me with a funny picture. I won't bore you all with every one of them but you get the idea. So clever that man of mine.

{All Dave's goodies}
Dave was able to call his mom and brother, and me and my family on Skype again and that is the best present, being able to talk to him multiple times today.
Merry Christmas to you all and I hope you and your loved ones are enjoying being together-treasure it, and each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."