December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve-part 2

Christmas Eve was pretty busy. After Skyping with Dave I went to my parents house and baked and iced cookies with my sister and our Grams. We hung around, ate some Chinese food, went to Christmas Eve church service, and came home and opened presents. My parents decided that they didn't want to wait tomorrow morning until I was able to come over after Skpe time with Dave so we decided to open presents tonight. I was glad to spend quality time all day with my family and stayed pretty strong all day since I was able to talk to Dave a couple times. Church was hard (it always is when we sing Silent Night by candlelight) but I was thankful I was able to keep it together.

{Icing cookies}

{Before taking cookies to the gate guards}

{Bella and her Christmas scarf!}

{Dad and his new addition to his train set from me and Dave}

{My Grams with her new scarf}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."