December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve


{Me and Dave getting into the holiday spirit}

{Dave and I in our new hoodie/fleece we got each other}

{I may love the note more than the fleece}
This morning (CHRISTMAS EVE) Dave and I were able to good Skype. I hadn't seen his face in about two weeks so it was really good to see him and his beautiful smile. We caught up for a little and then he headed back to his compound. From there he called me on "bad skype" and we each opened one present together. I couldn't help but keep smiling while we were talking to each other. I'm so blessed and grateful for technology that we're able to do this and make Christmas a little better while we're apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."